Manufacturing with XVINYLX
Before placing an order you will need to receive a valid quote from our customer service.
Any quotes older than two months must be re-validated by email.
To receive a quote you can either:
- use our vinyl record quote calculator
- send us your order specification via email
CD, DVD, printed media and other orders always need to be specified in email.
Our customer service will send you appropriate artwork templates based upon your order specification.
After you confirming a valid quote, we will need your:
- invoice address (EU ONLY: VAT payer companies should also provide their VAT number, must validate on VIES)
- shipping address(es) + phone contact(s)
...and the catalogue information of the order:
- catalogue number (mandatory for order identification, must be in form of "ABC001")
- name of the band
- name of the album
- playing speed (33 or 45 RPM, vinyl only)
- tracklist with song names and playing times for each track
- filled and signed copy/scan of mechanical rights document
- audio and artwork files or source media.
All artwork data will be processed by our DTP and we require your email approval on processed files before submitting them to print.
You will receive an order tracking link with estimated dispatch date about 5-7 workdays after confirming the order / data.
Get quote for vinyl records manufacturing online:
How to submit audio:
How to submit artwork: